The products are used and tested daily by our own joint team and
is made based on our own knowledge and experience,
so it's something we can vouch for.
We have sealant that lasts in the Danish summer weather and
to the extreme Greenlandic winter cold.
Good advice for a durable joint:
● ALWAYS clean the crack with the ZACHO HT250 high pressure cleaner
● ALWAYS make sure the cracks are dry and warm,
which is easily arranged with a ZACHO JB Jetblaster
● When you have clean and dry joints, fill in the cracks
the appropriate sealant for the task which you can find below,
this is done easily and simply with ZACHO OBK 110/230 cookware and
ZACHO joint wagon fv20 / I
BIGUMA – ZK
is a sealant for filling in joints for all types of tile and road surface.
• Delivered in easy-to-handle 10 - 15 kg packaging of cardboard or tin.
• Meets all the requirements of the road rules for type A, 25%.
• The packaging does not stick to each other in hot weather.
• Durable and tight seals with good flexibility, even in winter.
• High softness punk without risk of melting in summer.
• Low density gives better yield per. kg sealant
• Low melting and casting temperature saves gas.
• Can be loaded with traffic after 20 minutes (v. 20 ° C)
BIGUMA - ZK is an asphalt-containing hot-work sealant with a low elastic component and follows the technical delivery conditions for asphalt-containing sealant (TL bitFug 82) ART B, Tile sealant.
Processing temperature: approx. 150-180 ° C
Density: approx. 1.4 g / cm³
Primer: Lapses under normal circumstances
If necessary with PRIMER 8
Delivery form: 10 kg