The products are used and tested daily by our own joint team and
is made based on our own knowledge and experience,
so it's something we can vouch for.
We have sealant that lasts in the Danish summer weather and
to the extreme Greenlandic winter cold.
Good advice for a durable joint:
● ALWAYS clean the crack with the ZACHO HT250 high pressure cleaner
● ALWAYS make sure the cracks are dry and warm,
which is easily arranged with a ZACHO JB Jetblaster
● When you have clean and dry joints, fill in the cracks
the appropriate sealant for the task which you can find below,
this is done easily and simply with ZACHO OBK 110/230 cookware and
ZACHO joint wagon fv20 / I
ZACHO MT 41 Sealant
is a sealant for decontamination of joints in connection with cutting of asphalt roads, for laying down broadband and grouting of train tracks.mm.
* Delivered in easy-to-handle 12 kg cardboard packaging.
* Meets all the requirements of the road rules for type A, 25%
* The packaging does not stick to each other in hot weather.
* Durable and tight seals with good flexibility, even in winter.
* High softness point without risk of melting in summer.
* Low density gives better yield per. kg sealant.
* Low melting and casting temperature saves gas.
* Can be loaded with traffic after 20 minutes (v. 20 ° C).